1. A below par performance is considered good.
2. You can stop in the middle and have a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.
3. You can still make money doing it as a senior.
4. It's much easier to find the sweet spot.
5. Foursomes are encouraged.
6. Three times a day is possible.
7. Your partner doesn't hire a lawyer if you do it with someone else.
8. If you live in Florida, you can do it every day.
9. You don't have to cuddle with your partner when you're finished.
10. If your equipment gets old and rusty, you can replace it.
11. If you are having trouble with golf, it is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique
12. Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you golf by yourself.
13. Itís perfectly respectable to golf with a total stranger
14. There is no such thing as a golf transmitted disease
15. Your golf partner will never say, "What? We just golfed last week! Is that all you ever think about?"